Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sister Act

I think the girls are about ready to take their show on the road. Here is their rendition of "Joshua Fought the Battle of Jericho." Big Sissy does the singing, while Little Sissy does a little backup singing and dancing. Encore!

6 comments:

granny2five said...

This is so cute. Reminds me of some young women I know when they were little girls. Keep 'em singin'!

Kristi said...

by far the best thing i've seen in a really long time.... they'd fit in in my old school (southern) ag school like mad

Cale Simmons said...

My favorite part is Gracie dancing. It's encouraging to know that someone in our family has anything resembling rhythm.

LissaLou said...

Makes me LOL...literally. Big Sis does a great job singing, and Little Sis looks great doing her little dance!

Darla said...

Crack me up!!! I was wiping tears away when it was done! I'm just now catching up on all your blogs, so I haven't commented much, but I had to on this one!!! It does remind me WAY too much of us!!!

Darla said...

From Sis: was little sissy singing or dancing? And they were really cute.