I'm enamored with Sarah Palin, just like the rest of the world. I am not making my final decision until I watch the debates and read more about all of the candidates, but there are lots of reasons to like Sarah.
*She's down to earth.
*She's been successful in "cleaning up" dirty politics in Alaska.
*She's humorous.
*She has made great reforms in Alaska as mayor and then governor.
*She would be an advocate for families who have children with special needs.
*She's a woman. That's just new and exciting.
*She went to public school, sent her kids to public school, and has a vested interest in education.
*She wants to see resolution to the war.
*She is in favor of the "good guys" having the right to own guns.
*She is knowledgeable about our country's natural resources and has a plan for utilizing them.
The most interesting reason I've heard came from a conservative pastor on an online social network in response to an article written by another conservative pastor: "Wouldn't it be great if she took office and that up-do came in fashion for American women?" Hmmm...maybe not a priority for our nation, but OK. Just another group of people she's won over--not just Republicans, not just women, but all those in favor of women wearing their hair up. Palin Power!

No comments:
Post a Comment