Monday, September 22, 2008

More Conversations with my Little Thinker

Today at naptime:

C: Mommy, do you know what God did on the seventh day?
Me: What?
C: He rested.
Me: That's right. He rested. Just like you need to do now.
C: What did He do on the 8th day?
Me: Ummm...I think He...oh, look. Something shiny!

At bedtime (while on the toilet):
C: Mommy, do you think I would get sick if I ate my poopy?
Me: Gross!!! Yes, you would definitely get sick. That's really, really gross.
C: What if I drank a whole cup of spit-up?
Me: Gross. Yes, you would get sick from that. That's super gross.
C: What if I ate worms for supper instead of spaghetti?
Me: I don't know if you would get sick from that, but I don't think you would like it.
C: OK. I just wondered.

4 comments:

dulce de leche said...

Definitely a scientist! :D

Our Family said...

She is so funny! What a memory- that's great that she's already memorizing Bible stories! I'm impressed!

Adaline said...

Which little thinker? Kevin? Surely that couldn't have come from a 4 year old!

LissaLou said...

Ahh...I can always count on my nieces for a good laugh. I needed that today!