My girls love it when it rains so they can wear all of their plastic git-up. They especially love their boots, but we call them puddle splashers at our house. After all, why else would you wear rain boots? Notice Big Sissy's "winter collar" again.
Big Sissy's collar cracks me up. Reminds me of a little guy we used to know who would wear a view master canister on his head and his mom's sunglasses!!!!
5 comments:
So - when did it rain at your house? It's been beautiful here for days on end. No matter. Love their puddle splashers.
Big Sissy's collar cracks me up. Reminds me of a little guy we used to know who would wear a view master canister on his head and his mom's sunglasses!!!!
These are from Tuesday. I took pictures at Pizza Street. I needed some time to get over my breakup with Cecil before I could post them. :)
I'm so glad Little Sissy's splashers fit! And her current rain coat almost matches at least. THey are so cute (the girls)!
That collar cracks me up.
Post a Comment