Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fun Week - Day 6

On Day 6 we went from Indiana to Kentucky for my cousin's wedding. It was very beautiful and peaceful. I didn't know it was going to be an outdoor wedding, or I probably wouldn't have worn a SUIT--but it was lovely.

The 2nd bridesmaid is my cousin Sunshine, who will have her own wedding next month.

Little Miss Cutie in her favorite fancy dress.

My little princess dancing with Aunt DarDar.

Little Buddy flirting with Aunt DarDar. They kept doing this affectionate little head butt, and then she taught him to do "the sprinkler" dance. Hilarious!


Little Buddy with my grandpa. This is priceless to me.

Me, Big Sissy, and my sister "Aunt YaYa"

4 comments:

LissaLou said...

I tried to get pics of Little Buddy doing the "sprinkler" move...he just moved faster than my camera each time. A good time was had by all! I'm so glad you and our other sis are good at getting pictures to commemorate events as I am a big slacker!

granny2five said...

Love the pic of Lil Buddy and Grandpa. Too sweet. What cousin got married? One of G & V's, I'm assuming. Also love the pics of Lil Sissy and the one of Big Sissy dancing with Auntie.

Blessed Mama said...

Yes, this was G & V's son Stephen's wedding. Stephanie will be married next month.

Darla said...

I have a video of Little Buddy doing the sprinkler, but I left my camera at our BBQ yesterday... I'll post it later this week. Great pictures!