Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fun Week - Day 3

Wednesday was my favorite day so far. The weather was perfect, and we spent the day at the Missouri Botanical Gardens. I think this is what heaven looks like. I feel so peaceful there. I've already decided that when I'm old I'm going there every day in my slacks and white sneakers, maybe even with my fanny pack. What a life! We also got to eat at my favorite restaurant--Amighetti's on the hill. Perfect.














8 comments:

Our Family said...

What a great family picture!! Looks like fun!

Asher and Ellie's Family said...

What a great way to 'stop and smell the roses'! :)

granny2five said...

Love the pics! The peace breathes right through them straight to my heart.

Darla said...

Oh, how fun!!! I love all the pics, but especially the one of Little Buddy smelling the flower!

gillyhappy1 said...

What a beautiful day! I must get there this summer. Haven't been in a couple of years.

dulce de leche said...

Beautiful pics!

Adaline said...

Oh, how I miss that Japanese garden. It is so relaxing and beautiful. Enjoy fun week!

LissaLou said...

Ok, now I really have to go. Can't believe I've still never been! Your pictures are beautiful. What's Little Sissy looking at in that one of just her? And I bet all the kids loved it as much as they just love flowers.