I already told you Little Buddy weighed in at 21 lbs., only the 27th percentile. What I didn't say is that is head is only in the 5th percentile. Again, the doctor assures me that it's nothing to worry about. I will say that it looks more normal now that his body isn't in the 94th percentile. Anyway...I am finally looking at the birthday pictures, and I think I've come across a clue about his head size. What do you think? Maybe we've loved his head a little tightly?
2 comments:
Oh no! If you love on his head too much then I'm not doing enough for Ty's noggin! ;) Ty does have some extra head to spare if L.B. needs any...
It's better than the opposite problem: For the first 2 years, Arthur's weight stayed under the 10th percentile and his head was in the 97th! I think that's why it took him so long to sit up. He had a lot more weight to balance!
Post a Comment