Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Vignettes from the Day

Since I didn't have a vehicle today, I entertained myself by taking pictures of random things throughout my day. Sorry to all the real photographers out there. Maybe you can give me some pointers.

Disappointing
Not to mention annoying. An empty box of Quaker Morning Minis to start the day.

Disturbing
Baby doll hanging by a pig snout on a string.

Dangerous
Big Sissy took this one of Grassy the Crocodile.

Distressed
Big Sissy watching the scary part of The Tigger Movie. She picked out her socks.

Darling
Little Buddy awakes from his mid-day slumber.

Distracted
Oooo, shiny!

Drowsy
Trying to wake Little Sissy up from her nap.

Daddy
Our favorite part of the day: When Daddy comes home!

Disgusting
In an attempt to be healthy, I am substituting ground turkey for ground beef to make taco soup.

Dirty
Little Buddy is having a ground turkey/taco meat tactile experience.

Delighted
Little Sissy enjoys her first sip of Starbucks salted caramel hot chocolate from a Dixie cup.
We're not THAT healthy.

6 comments:

Darla said...

Sweet pictures! The one of the babydoll hung up reminded me of when Sis was little... :)

Cale Simmons said...

Haha! That baby hanging made me laugh out loud.

Cale Simmons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JM said...

Salted hot chocolate?! Please explain. Also, this is coming from a girl who has never had hot chocolate before, so you might need to go back to the basics.

Blessed Mama said...

This delicious sweet and salty combination brings together our rich, indulgent Signature Hot Chocolate and the flavors of buttery caramel and smoked sea salt. It is topped with whipped cream, a swirl of caramel and a sprinkle of our sea salt topping - a combination of artisan sea salt and Turbinado sugar from Hawaii.
(I copied this from the website, where I also found out that his almost 500 calories and 22 grams of fat--that's for a tall, with nonfat milk and whip cream). Yikes!

LissaLou said...

I love the pics...and the alliteration! Joanne, you've never had hot chocolate? How can that be?