Little Buddy is 6 months old today. I can't believe how time is flying by. He's definitely showing some personality now. He loves to laugh--even fake laughs--and is still very laid back. He can sit up pretty well for several minute stretches, but still falls over when he gets excited and starts flapping his arms. He cries when mama leaves the room sometimes now, and definitely recognizes when a stranger tries to hold him. Still no rolling over, although he's been in "rolling" boot camp for several weeks now. He loves to look at his hands and hold onto his feet. He is very cuddly and feels very secure when he holds onto my hair. Everything goes in his mouth now. Tonight he had my Sam's Club receipt mostly destroyed before we even got to the door where the little old man stands to make yellow marks on your receipt.
Let's see...what did we do to celebrate? Oh, yeah. I left for the whole evening and Daddy put him to bed without a bottle. Happy Birthday, Little Buddy! :) The bottle thing was actually an accident. The bottle was warming while Daddy was reading stories to the girls, and then next thing you know he was just dead asleep in his arms. I'm pretty sure I won't get to sleep all the way through the night tonight. I had a great time with my mom and sisters, though. We went to P.F. Chang's. I'm in love with the crispy green beans. They're like onion rings without the bad breath. Perfect.


I'm off to take a little nap before Little Buddy realizes he's starving and rings the dinner bell. Good night.
3 comments:
Funny...you posted this as I was sitting reading your last couple of blogs. :o)
Great description of the crispy green beans! It was so fun!
I've never been to that restaurant, but have heard great reviews. Someday!
Post a Comment