Monday, October 31, 2011

Setting the Birthday Bar High

I feel slightly guilty because this will probably never happen again for anyone else's birthday, BUT this year the whole family was off for Little Sissy's birthday. We celebrated all day long, and that wasn't even her party! Starting off with special birthday pancakes...




Then she opened her Samantha Doll she's been wanting ...


Next came a trip to the Magic House, where we did lots and lots of painting...


And finally finished the perfect day with a STL Cardinals game with our church. Looking back, this is even more significant since they ended up winning their 11th World Series in 2011. Happy birthday, sweet girl!!


1 comment:

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

oh yay to am. girl dolls.!!! I got 2 at a garage sale and I'm still saving one that has been to the hospital!! Looove teh pre-school interview! what a good idea. I'm defintely going to start doing that!