Today I was asking Big Sissy to put something away. She kept trying to argue that she didn't know how it got in the floor. Finally, frustrated, I said with sarcasm, "OK. I guess it just hopped out of your closet all the way down the hall and landed in the floor." If I had said this to my husband he would have jumped all over me about being so sarcastic, yadda yadda yadda. But Big Sissy got a kick out of it. She laughed and laughed and then picked up the item and put it away.
Later, when it was time to get her swimsuit on for lessons, she couldn't find it anywhere. After a while of looking, she said, "I guess it just walked away." Then she cracked up again. "Mom, I made my first joke! All by myself!"
I'm so proud. :)
1 comment:
Funny Posts!! Cute Kids!!!
Post a Comment