Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Because Money Grows On Budding Trees

I don't know what it is about warm weather that makes me want to spend money like a maniac on less than practical things, but here's something that I keep thinking about. These are decals to put on the back of the minivan. The only thing I don't like is that my head would look much larger than Hubby's head. I know, I know. It's a cartoon. It still bothers me. I found them on http://www.sippycuplabels.com/ because of course my kids need new sippy cup labels for the warm weather too, right?




3 comments:

Darla said...

These are cute... lots of the minivan moms at school have the stick figure families on their back windshields, but I've never seen these!

LissaLou said...

I've never seen this style - cute. And there IS something about sunshine & spending money - I think it's just the fact that I don't dread getting out with this great weather now.

Asher and Ellie's Family said...

These are cute, but there are no curly headed mommies, and I think the daddies have too much hair for us.. LOL!