I must say, you have WAAAY too much fun as a young, busy mama. I'm so glad you're documenting your life the way you do. The kids would never believe it otherwise!!
Look at Little Sissy! She's quite the poser....and Little Buddy's gonna be a heartbreaker. Now Big Sissy....what beautiful young lady with an infectious smile! Love it!
Ok, I was going to say what your other friend said...I can't get over what a "poser" Little Sissy is. She knows how to work that charm for the camera! And of course, my other niece and nephew are adorable as well! I can't wait to see those 3 monkeys soon.
4 comments:
Way too cute! Look at Little Buddy sitting big!
I must say, you have WAAAY too much fun as a young, busy mama. I'm so glad you're documenting your life the way you do. The kids would never believe it otherwise!!
Look at Little Sissy! She's quite the poser....and Little Buddy's gonna be a heartbreaker. Now Big Sissy....what beautiful young lady with an infectious smile! Love it!
Ok, I was going to say what your other friend said...I can't get over what a "poser" Little Sissy is. She knows how to work that charm for the camera! And of course, my other niece and nephew are adorable as well! I can't wait to see those 3 monkeys soon.
Post a Comment