
Little Buddy is 3 months old today. Happy birthday, little guy! You are such a blessing to us. We adore your smile, your chubby cheeks, and your pleasant personality.
To celebrate, we let him start sleeping in his own room last night. :) It went fine. He woke up at 2:30 and 7 a.m.--about normal. I kind of miss him being next to me in the bassinet, but I'll admit it was kind of nice not to wake up at every snort, squeal, and coo. And it will be nice not to have to whisper in our own room or read my books by a little lamp at night. I keep thinking of Dr. Sears (one of my baby raising heroes), who says in other countries they think we put our babies in cages (cribs). How inhumane! Despite my mixed feelings, we were ready. Just another way he is growing up. We love you, little buddy.
3 comments:
Lovin' his smile!!! Happy birthday, Little Buddy!
Wow...should we say Little Buddy - or Little Version of Daddy? Happy 3 months!
Great picture. As much as I think he is a full-out Brimm, I think he resembles his Uncle Billy a little bit here, too!
Post a Comment