Thursday, September 13, 2007

What Am I Thinking?!

Today I am completely overwhelmed with all I have to do, so instead of doing it, I'll just tell you about it. Now that fall has started, Mondays I have class. This week alone my assignment is to watch 2 video lectures, fill out the accompanying study guides, write a 2-4 page paper over each lecture, memorize 11 crucial dates in church history for a quiz on Monday, read the entire Book of Hosea, read the intro to the study Bible I had to buy just for this class, and read 4 chapters in a commentary.

Tuesdays I go to MOPS, which has no homework (thankfully). Wednesdays I am a shepherd for our kids' program at our church. That just means I stay with the same group of girls and guide them through applying the Bible time, help them do their crafts, etc. They're really cute girls. They're K-2nd grade. Thursdays Hubby is trying to spend time with us. This week on Friday (tomorrow) I'm having a friend over for lunch, then my in-laws (all of them, including the 6 from Indiana) are coming to our house for my niece's birthday party at 3, then we leave for the lake with our small group at 6'ish. I'm really excited about all of this, but this means I need to be cleaning my house (the in-laws from Indiana are staying at our house all weekend while we're gone), grocery shopping, writing papers, packing--all tonight. Since it's already 10:30... It feels like finals week all of a sudden.

Oh, and to top it all off, Hubby told me tonight there's a chance UPS might send him to Salt Lake City, UT, for the next few months. He'd come home only on the weekends. Some kind of emergency there and they "need" him (what about us?!) If this happens, he'll leave Monday. He gave them our sad story about a 2-year-old, a 1-year-old, and I'm pg, but UPS does what UPS wants to do. This seems like a good time for a chocolate donut binge with lots of coffee. Since I'm pg, I guess I'll go have some chocolate milk and try to focus on the tasks ahead. What am I thinking?!

No comments: