I have shared with you some of my frustrations about Little Buddy's speech delay. He is still hard to understand at times, but it seems to be "age appropriate delays" so far. What's happening now is that he talks so much and so fast that he's hard to understand. I wouldn't trade it, though. I love getting a glimpse of what's going on in his head. And there's a lot going on. I was so proud of him today as he told MawMaw and PawPaw not only the story of the resurrection but last week's Palm Sunday lesson.
Last night I recorded him telling us what Easter is all about. Hang on to your seats. He's precious.
2 comments:
So sweet. He certainly speaks well enough to let the girls know who he wanted to be his "owner," and that he wanted Hailey to put her coat on and take him for a REAL walk outside!
That is so darling!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment