Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jesus

Today was kind of monumental. Not only did we celebrate our Savior's birth at church, but also our timid child stood in front of an auditorium full of people and sang. With all of her heart. There was hardly a dry eye in the place. This is only the first half of it, but I thought I'd share the sweetness with you. Grab a tissue...

5 comments:

Darla said...

I've already commented on FB, but this message is directly to Big Sissy:

You did AWESOME, CJ! We are all so proud of you! We love you and can't wait to spend Christmas with you!

Aunt Darla

Bree said...

She did an amazing Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

dulce de leche said...

That was incredibly precious. She is a treasure. <3

granny2five said...

A girl after my own heart. You know how I feel about kids and singing - priceless!

Adaline said...

Wow! So sweet!