Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ballet Class

The girls have been taking ballet since the fall. They started in a homeschool class, but it started at 9:00. Since it was only 30 minutes long and we were usually 15 minutes late, we got on a waiting list at the seminary where we used to attend. It's in the afternoon AND it's free. Awesome. The teacher is wonderful with the girls--firm but fun. This is a snippet of the 3-year-old class. They do their stretches by "making pizza" and then "putting their toes to bed." So cute! They will be having their first recital in a few weeks, so stay tuned more more media coverage.

2 comments:

LissaLou said...

So cute! You can tell the teacher is VERY good at what she does.

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

I can't wait for Little Ninja to take ballet. I'm taking her to a performance on mother's day. I'm way more excited than she is!!!

jennifer