a. We will have fun.
b. She teaches herself, so she will make up for my weaknesses.
c. We are planning to be involved in tons of things that will round out her education (Kindermusik, MOPS, swim lessons, zoo trips, etc.)
d. She will not be confined to social isolation and I will let her watch TV on occasion.
I'm still kind of in summer mode, and did I mention I'm very unstructured? So I didn't really have a start day in mind. But today Big Sissy was in the living room working on a project for quite a while, and then she asked me how to spell "Dora is eating." When she was done, she brought this to me.
Oooo, great idea. Attach a sticker to a piece of paper and write a sentence about it. I think we just had our first day of school. I wonder what her lesson plan is for tomorrow.
2 comments:
She just did her own writing prompt! Except most kindergarteners (who are ACTUALLY in kindergarten) would need even a sentence starter, etc. That girl is so smart! I have some picture story starters if you want them. I have them in my someday-I'll -teach-little-ones file. :o)
Awesome! Ariana and I are having a blast. I feel very unprepared in some ways, but she is making up for it with her enthusiasm and quick grasp of things, and we are having fun.
Post a Comment