Thursday, June 11, 2009

Permullet

What does it say about me that my favorite websites are ones that make fun of things (ie. cakewrecks, fail blog)? Probably that I'm not an intellectual. I just enjoy a good laugh. Now I've been introduced to a new one. Check out http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/ and join me in my tears of laughter. This one is "the permullet," which I finally figured out is 2 words put together. I told you I'm not an intellectual...

5 comments:

granny2five said...

What does it say about me if I think the "do" is kinda cute!

Darla said...

Oh, say it isn't so, Granny!!!! I love love love this website!

Our Family said...

*WARNING: Website should not be looked at while children are sleeping. Children may wake up due to high volume of laughing from mom.

Blessed Mama said...

Granny2five, if you should choose to do your hair in a permullet, I may have to sneak into your room while you're sleeping, chop off the back, and finish perming the rest. :)

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

my brother turned me on to this site and I just died. Did you see the one with the family dressed up as pooh, tigger and Eeyore? So awful!!!

peace, jennifer