Friday, December 12, 2008

Cookie Day

My very brave friend Mandy invited some of us "young" moms over to make cookies today. She has 5 children, I brought 3, and there were 6 from 3 other families. That makes 14. Three of them were older, and 2 were babies, so there were really 8 preschoolers and a 7-year-old rolling, cutting, and shaking sprinkles. Did I mention she's brave??? I'm just happy nothing got broken. Thanks, Mandy, for helping our kids create fun memories together!

4 comments:

granny2five said...

They'll talk about this day for years. Making memories.

Our Family said...

Had to laugh at granny2five's comment- WE'LL talk about this day for years! ;)

What fun pictures! Poor Little Buddy and Ty- one day they'll get their pictures taken! It will be their turn to make and EAT cookies!

We had fun with all of you!

Darla said...

I love Little Sissy's "smile" in the first picture! How fun... and brave of your friend!

Blessed Mama said...

Yeah, I was a little sad for Ty and Little Buddy, too. Somehow I missed JJ too!!! This is the problem with trying to take pictures with little ones. Something or someone gets forgotten.