Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Big Sissy's Thankful List

One thing I'm really thankful for is MOPS. No, not mops, although my husband would be thankful if I used one. Mothers of Preschoolers. Usually we have good speakers, sometimes we do a craft, but we ALWAYS have a hot breakfast and great times with other women (childcare included). Today was pajama day. Moms and kids all went in our pajamas, and the women watched a comedian on DVD and chatted, while the children were being cared for by top-notch volunteers. They love our children so well, and Big Sissy's class is always doing the best crafts. It's so great for me, because that might be my least favorite "fun activity." I think it's because I don't like messes. Anyway, I'm thankful for them. Today Big Sissy came home with 3 crafts, one of which was a turkey whose feathers each had the name of something she's thankful for.

Her list is Caroline Pudding (her stuffed kitty), Tabby (her Build-A-Bear stuffed kitty), Dog Dog (her stuffed puppy), Gracie (finally someone real. LOL.), Mommy, Baby Kitty (Tabby's baby), Levi, Daddy, and grilled cheese.

3 comments:

dulce de leche said...

So cute!

granny2five said...

Funny. I'm thankful for some of the same things!

LissaLou said...

She's such a "relational" little girl...all but grilled cheese are her "friends" or family. How sweet!